Home to several major real estate and development projects, the Empire World Project spans a land area of 750,000 m2.
- 88 towers and 300 luxury villas
- Building plot area: 429,835 m2
- Total green area and roads: 360,000 m2
- Service plot area: 12,500 m2
- Total construction area: 1,250,000 m2
- Total cost of project 2.7 Billion USD
In addition to basic services such as water, electricity, drainage systems, telecom
services, and internet, residents enjoy exclusive benefits and services:
- Security surveillance system across the entire complex.
- Home video intercom system.
- Automatic fire alarm system.
- Emergency exit stairs.
- Underground parking spaces with direct interior access.
- Spacious visitors parking.
- 24-hour maintenance and cleaning services.
- Advanced energy-saving heating and cooling system.
- Specific repository areas for garbage disposal.
- Aesthetically pleasing spacious leisure parks.
- Smart Home system “ENTIAliving” enabling automatic control of the living environment remotely
Empire’s multi-faceted and mixed-use approach to land utilization for residential, leisure and entertainment, service facilities and office/commercial space, affords the Project the distinguishing characteristic of a city within a city.
Empire World is comprised of the following zones:
- JW Marriott Hotel and Executive Apartments
- Empire Business Towers
- Empire Business Complex
- Royal Villas
- Royal Apartments
- Residential Wings
- Diamond Towers
- Pearl Towers
- Speed Center
- Service Facilities (Medical Clinic, Fire Station, Kindergarten, Mosque)
The towers are designed using the latest and most aesthetically pleasing modern architectural advances that mirror the regions environment and climate.
- Walls and conductors constructed using heat and moisture insulating materials.
- Windows with double-pane glass to maximize insulation from the heat protecting the building from fluctuations in temperature that occur between seasons.
- High-speed elevators for residents in addition to special service elevators.
- Finest wood-lined interior doors that match the Empire’s majestic architecture.
- Interior floorings made of the world’s finest high-quality materials.
- Luxury brand sanitary ware.
- Kitchens equipped with stained-wood cupboards and high-tech exhaust fans