The Empire Business Towers comprise 5 towers in the center of the Empire Project site. The main tower, T1, is 27 floors high and covers a construction area of 24,000m2. T1 is surrounded by 4 other towers in a circular shape, (T2 – T5). Each tower has a construction area of 21,000m2and is 23 floors high.
Central Business Tower, T1, is divided into the following spaces:
- The basement and ground floors are designated for information and office services.
- The first floor, mezzanine floor and second floors include a conference hall, business center and meeting rooms.
- 9 floors divided into 4 offices each with an average area of 215m2.
- 8 floors divided into 2 offices each with an average area of 520m2.
- 6 floors comprised of 1 office with an average area of 1,045m2.
T2, T3, T4 and T5 are divided as follows:
Each floor has an area of 911m2 subdivided into 7 offices:
- 5 offices at 123m2.
- 2 offices at 148m2.
- The offices can be easily merged to create a larger space or left as stand-alone units.