Website Empire World
“Expat Female Executive Assistant to the Chairman”
Empire World is a highly dynamic, structured organization ensuring consistency and quality in all business aspects. Our people, both local and international, are our key to achieving excellence. We offer a pioneering spirit complemented by integrity and honesty, and we value the contribution of our highly motivated individuals working in harmony as a team. The Empire World team strives for one unified goal – excellence without compromise.
* We are Looking for an expat “Female ” Executive Assistant to the Chairman to work in our Erbil office with frequent travel to different work locations upon Chairman’s Schedule.
As an Executive assistant your duties will Include:
The administrative and functional point person for the Chairman’s corporate, community, and personal matters to ensure smooth functioning of activities and processes in multiple lines of business. Requires full time availability with flexible hours. Requires a desire to learn and expand responsibilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily.
- Manage multiple projects as assigned by the Chairman related to diverse lines of business, community, and personal interests with inter-related activities and relationships.
- Coordinates calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the Chairman, staff, business partners, and customers. Includes initiating contact and securing appointments, equipment, and facilities as appropriate.
- Works closely with other team members to assure the Chairman’s preparation for meetings, presentations or other engagements. Administrative and functional activities include but are not limited to: Taking phone calls, maintaining personal and business files, corporate record keeping for multiple entities, note taking & creating documentation, filing, storage & retrieval of business and personal activities.
- Handles financial and accounting matters for the chairman with confidentiality.
- Prepares and sends business and private correspondence.
- Coordinates operations of Chairman’s office including: o reception o document preparation & control internal communications.
- Other duties as assigned by the Chairman.
This job might be for you if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Related Field
- Holding British, American or European passport.
- 2+ years’ professional work experience.
- Fluent in English & Arabic & any other international language.
- Female candidates are preferable.
- Flexible to travel to different countries.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications – Excel Spreadsheets, Microsoft Word, Power Point and Outlook. Minimum typing speed required.
- High Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Flexibility in travelling due to work purpose.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, confidentiality, planning, organization and time management skills required.
- Must take initiative and be reliable.
And if you have skills as:
- Trustworthy with Impeccable Moral Standards.
- Discrete, reserved and able to handle business, personal, and family information with the highest level of confidence.
- Conceptualization & Business Acumen.
- Professionalism in Appearance & Attitude.
- Highly organized.
- Able to adapt quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize
- Self Directed with Sound Judgment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with internal and external staff
- Demanding work environment.
Empire world office in Erbil with frequent travel to different work locations upon Chairman’s Schedule.
A competitive Salary based on experience.
Expats living out of Iraq and willing to relocate are strongly encouraged to apply.
click on the “apply” button” if you are willing to join our team.